Breast of Chicken Beau Monde
Serves 4 - 6
1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 tablespoons margarine
4 chicken breasts, halved and boned
2 1/2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
1 cup green onion, chopped
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon
1 cup sour cream
1. Saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons of the margarine and remove the mushrooms; set aside.
2. Add remaining margarine to the skillet and saute the chicken until brown.
3. Sprinkle with Beau Monde seasoning while browning.
4. Add green onions, wine, and tarragon.
5. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
6. Remove chicken to a serving platter.
7. Stir in the sour cream and mushrooms into the sauce in the pan.
8. Pour over the chicken and serve with rice or noodles.