2 chicken breast fillets
1 tablespoon tikka spice
2 1/2 cups low-fat yogurt
2 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
4 pita bread
100 g mesclun
1. cut each chicken fillet in half horizontally.
2. combine the chicken with paste and 2 tbls yoghurt.
3. cook the chcken, in batches, on a heated lightly oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue)until browned all over and cooked thoroughly.
4. stand for 5 min, then slice thinly.
5. meanwhile combine cucumber, mint, onion and remaining yoghurt in a med bowl.
6. Just before serving, spread yoghurt mixture over whole of each piece of pitta bread, top with equal amounts of the mesclun, then chicken,
7. roll to enclose filling.
Chicken Tikka Wrap